Take To The Skies In This New WW1 Air Combat Game
It's time to jump into your WW1 fighter plane and play the single player campaign or test out the multiplayer with friends in Warplanes: WW1 Fighters.
Become An Ace Fighter Pilot With Or Against Your Friends
Warplanes is one of the most impressive games I have ever seen come to SideQuest and having the game on App Lab so more people can experience the game is even better. With tons of customization options, multiple aircraft to buy, single players missions, co-op, and even a multiplayer PvP mode, this game has a lot going on.
Not only that but it looks good doing it being one of the prettiest Quest games I have played. Plus it feels really good flying the planes and as you get better at it you will really start to feel like a WW1 Flying Ace, not Snoopy unfortunately.
"Become a pilot! Immerse in WW1 aerial combat like never before in a captivating VR experience. Be a pilot during the Great War in Warplanes: WW1 Fighters. No matter whether you prefer arcade games or flight simulators – a variety of options will let you adjust the game to your preferences.
EXPERIENCE WW1 IN VR!
● Amazing graphics and performance on Oculus Quest 1 & 2.
● Fully customizable flight models – from arcade to simulation based on aerodynamics.
● Additional options affecting gameplay – enabling manual takeoffs and landing, aggressive AI, disabling of HUD and more.
● Steering designed to fully utilize Oculus Quest controllers.
● Over 16 playable planes – from light scout planes to bombers.
● Two campaigns with hundreds of missions set in diverse locations, seasons and time of day.
● Build a squadron – upgrade and customize your machines.
● Gain medals and upgrade your skill to manage your base and squadron more efficiently.
● Single-player, PvP and Co-op multiplayer modes."
Check it out here for $14.99 - https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/3922378427824210/